OUTBOUND TRANSFER PROCEDURE
Note: The firearm that you are sending must be legal in the state where the firearm will be sent. (For example, some states or jurisdictions do not allow firearms with a magazine capacity exceeding 10 rounds. This means that MKTactical LLC cannot send a pistol with a 17-Round magazine to Colorado for example.) MKTactical LLC cannot send a firearm to another state when that firearm violates that particular state’s law.
- Contact MKTactical LLC beforehand to provide the email address of the receiving FFL. MKTactical LLC transfers firearms to those individuals or businesses in possession of a valid FFL. We do not ship firearms to private citizens without them having a FFL.
- MKTactical LLC and the receiving FFL will need to exchange licenses prior to shipment.
- Bring your boxed firearm(s) to our store in an appropriate UNSEALED shipping container.
- Do not expect us to have empty shipping boxes on site as we have limited space.
- We need to record the firearm serial #, the caliber, type of firearm and manufacturer.
- We will also conduct a stolen gun check before we transfer to another FFL.
- You need to bring your valid non-expired government issued photo identification with you.
- MKTactical LLC is not responsible for damage resulting from shipping.
- Pay the associated fee(s).
- Transfer fee(s).
- Shipping fee(s).
- We will send an email to both you and the receiving FFL with tracking numbers provided to us by either USPS or UPS.
- We will charge you the real shipping fees in light of the shipping weight, e.g., it will cost more to ship a 100# firearm than it will to ship a 5# firearm. Also the shipping insurance for a $2000 firearm is higher then for a $500 firearm.
- Ammo cannot be shipped in same container as firearms.